Member of AWWA and GRWA
The City of Blue Ridge Water & Sewer is responsible for:
- Supplying water & sewer services to residents and businesses where the services are available
- All paperwork concerning the start-up and cancellation of utility customers
- Billing and collections of water, sewer, and sanitation
- Maintaining the City's main water & sewer lines and pump stations
- Repairing leaks occurring on the City's side of the system
- Request for services or cancellation will be done next business day
- Residential customer deposit and service fee $150.00
- Please call for commercial deposit information
- Pay Online (Click Here)
- Night Drop Box (at drive thru)
- Automatic Bank Draft
- Payment can also be made at "United Community Bank" and "C&S Bank" (Must have your bill and must be paying on or before the "due date")
- Payments can be made by phone with the following number: 855-748-1348. Payments made by phone will be credited next business day.
2016 Water Quality Report
Also See "How to Read Your Water Meter"
"HELP US STOP WATER THEFT"